Lapsed License Process

If you had been licensed in North Carolina in the past and let your license Lapse, and are seeking to reinstate, you may need to complete a Lapsed License Affidavit and send it electronically to the Board office to be submitted in conjunction with your online license reinstatement application. Please contact the Board office at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or 919-388-1931 for further information and to receive the appropriate documents.